Thursday, April 1, 2010

Computer Build Design Challenge

A few days ago (I think), we started a computer design challenge. We have to search on the Internet, and find parts of computers to build a computer for a specific person. The three people we have to find the parts for are a receptionist, a marketing designer, and a product tester. Today i finished making the marketing designer's computer, and all i have to say is, I DON'T LIKE THIS. I'm not trying to be a poor sport, but this is sort of boring. I liked what we were doing before. Something more hands-on, not this researching stuff, cause this is researching to me.

2 comments:

  1. We are looking at different aspects of computers. I'm sorry that you don't like this activity as much as the digital media. Just hang on and we'll get to some 3D modeling next unit!

    ReplyDelete